Rules & Regulation
Students are expected to behave decently in public places like bus stands and bus stops and during bus travel. Any incident detrimental to the interest of the college will be viewed seriously.
Crowding and indulging in undesirable activities near the college main entrance causing nuisance to public and traffic will be seriously dealt with. Inside the Campus
RAGGING AND EVE TEASING ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. THEY ARE OFFENCES PUNISHABLE UNDER TN PROHIBITION OF RAGGING ACT 1997.
1. All students must enter the college campus with identity cards, worn around his/her neck.
2. Students shall enter the classes on time and late comers will lose attendance. However they will be allowed to attend the classes with the permission of HOD.
3. Students shall not make noise while leaving or coming to class rooms.
4. The first hour of each day will start with a silent prayer.
5. Students are expected to give due respect to teachers when they enter the class rooms.
6. Loitering and making noise in the corridors during class hours must be avoided.
7. Students shall maintain order inside the class rooms even in the absence of theTeacher.
8. Severe Punishment will be given to those students who cause damage to the college Property. Therefore students shall handle electrical fittings, laboratory equipments, computers, library books and other college properties carefully.
9. No visitor (friend or family member) is allowed to meet the student during class hours without the permission of the HOD.
10. Whistling and hooting are serious offences. Students must avoid these practices inside the campus especially during college functions.
11. Students are not allowed to take part in the social / family functions of the classmates during working hours.
12. Students are allowed to go on tours / one day trips only after getting the permission from the parents, the HOD and the Principal.
13. Students found smoking, using drugs or alcohol inside the campus or during function will be expelled from the college.
14. Students should not bring mobiles to the college.
15. Organising and participating in unauthorized meetings/functions, relating to our College inside and outside the campus is punishable.
Attendance will be marked at the beginning of every hour.
No student will be allowed to absent himself or herself from the college without leave letter. He/she must apply for leave in advance stating explicitly the reasons for his / her absence. In cases where absence is due to unforeseen circumstances an application for leave should be submitted on the first day of return to the college.
All leave letters should be countersigned by the parents or guardian in the case of Day Scholars and in the case of resident students by the deputy warden concerned.
No student shall abstain himself / herself from internal tests without the prior permission of the Heads of Department concerned.
Students should take the tests seriously. No student will be permitted to leave the examination hall before the completion of 1 ½ hours.
Every Student of the college shall follow the following dress code.
A. Wear modest decent and acceptable dress.
B. Collarless T.Shirts and T.Shirts with indecent writing banians, sleeveless shirts or shorts wearing are not permitted.
C. Girls are expected to wear sarees or salwar khamees with duppatta properly pinned.
Under the Education Rules of the Government, the Principal has full powers to impose fine, suspend or expel the students from the college, for the violation of any one of these rules.
The name of the student who is continuosly absent for fifteen days will be removed from roll and he / she will be permitted to attend the classes only after meeting the principal with parents.